Thursday, February 7, 2008

My New Hero, Johnny Boden

I'm back, and in one piece. It was a LONG weekend, working every day 6:30am - 7 pm. It was so nice to be home and see the puppies (and my hubby of course. ) Kidding.....Thank you so much to everyone for their sweet messages last week! I loved reading them. :)

I got my new J. Crew catalog yesterday, and of course I want everything. Not in the budget, must stick to the budget. I got another catalog a few days ago too. Have you all checked out Boden's clothes? I'm really liking it. I remember the stores from my visits to the UK, but never checked them out until recently. And I may have a slight crush (innocent of course) on the founder Johnny Boden. I think it could be the red hair. Or maybe the accent. They have great basics, are afforable and really pretty color choice.

Some of my favorites:



















Chic Textured Cardigan



















Textured Cotton Coat

I guess I have a thing for oversized buttons. Let me know your Boden shopping experiences if you've had any!

9 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Welcome home! I am in the same boat with the new J Crew catalog - my clothing budget does not stretch to accommodate everything I want! The Boden items look really cute. I am going to check them out. Thanks for the tip! Enjoy your week!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I love Boden and the 2 you picked out. Classic. I'm having a hard time finding things I don't want from the latest J.Crew releases! Glad you're back! :)

kristy said...

I love that pink coat. I have never ordered anything from Boden but have wanted to. And yes, I am loving every page of the latest Jcrew catalog!

Kiki said...

Welcome home!!! I haven't had much experience ordering from Boden, but the stuff you pictured is so sweet, I love that cotton textured coat...and especially an oversized button!!! Again, glad your back!

Britt said...

A. I love Boden!! I've never ordered but it seems like their stuff is cute and classic. And maybe a little more affordable than J.Crew?

B. I love oversized buttons, on anything - shoes, jackets, purses, you naem it!

Heather said...

I always like the Boden things, but have never ordered from there.

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

LOVE Boden! Wait till you have kids...then it gets really crazy! Their stuff is SO cute!

Jules said...

Adorable site. I just wrote about it on my blog and mentioned you. :)

Greens and Pinks said...

LOVE Boden - for myself and for my daughter. I think their stuff is really nice quality and they have a great customer service department and returns policy. I'm not a fan of JCrew so Boden gets my vote every time.