Friday, February 15, 2008

Do I Need an R Rating on my Blog?

So, my Mum was on my blog today (yea! She finally figured out how to get on the internet by herself, hehe. kidding) and was really upset with me about something. She said, "Laura, WHAT is the F word doing on your blog." I was so confused when I realized that, oh yeah, the Sex and the City quotes!

So, if this offends anyone, I apologize. But sorry, Mum, I am not taking them down. :) Well unless I get more complaints......then we'll see.

6 comments:

Jules said...

ha! if it makes you feel better my mom saw SHIT on my blog and was upset about it. :) Our sweet precious innocent moms!

Suburban prep said...

My mother is still correcting me when some words come out of my mouth. Granted I don't say them often but she is usually right there stating that "She doesn't like that word".
At my age it can be a bit grinding.

Gabi said...

I don't think my mom even knows what a blog is!! I try to be as G rated as possible (I mean someone's mom could find me) but I'm sure I'm not censoring it all!!

Danielle Moss said...

You can't change a Sex and the City quote so I'm glad you won't do that. That would be wrong.

Heather said...

Ha. That is pretty funny.

Artstar said...

My mom calls swearing "potty mouth". Gross. Swearing is healthy in moderation. Also nothing else expresses the same level of shock, disgust, rage or bewilderment...