Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Répondre à la question de Tres Poshe Preppy

Oh, TPP I forget to answer your question. I was thinking outside embroidery on the nylon portion. I probably would have done the embossing, but I think it's too late now.....I LOVE monogramming, don't get me wrong, but I do want to keep this bag very classic. Not too cutesy, is mongramming too cutesy for it?

And apologies for the continuous références françaises, but whenever I say Longchamp, Le Pliage et Tres Poshe Preppy, it makes me want to put my many years of french class to good use!

Parlez-vous demain blog friends!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I think if you use a classic font, style, etc. monogramming will look fantastic & not too cutesy at all.

Heather said...

I don't think a monogram would be too cutesy. But you should do whatever you think would be best. I am impressed at your French skills. ;)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I agree that a classic font would look best. Good luck! Do show if you decide to embroider, I just might have to jump on board! :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I think a monogram would look great and not cutesy at all. I agree with TPP, if you decide to do it, please post pictures!