Sunday, February 17, 2008
(Accidental) New Look, but Same Ole Me
So, since it's so dreary in Georgia today - tornadoes, thunderstorm warnings, etc- I decided to change my blog background color to yellow. Hoping it would brighten my day tomorrow when I get back to work. Well, I'm hating the yellow, but for some reason blogger doesn't give me white as a background option anymore. Any one have a clue how I can remedy this?? And while on this topic, what's up with blogger? My formattings whacky, my spellchecks not working well, is it me?? Honestly it for sure could be me.....And I'm a born and raised Georgia Bulldog fan, so this yellow's a bit too GT for me. Danielle I need you help! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Of course the offer still stands. Email some links to kits my way, and let me know what you like. I can try to do a little window shopping for you :)
Everyone has been calling the puppy Sophie. She's my mom's dog so I suppose I can't do anything about it, although the fact that they called her Mary Grace in the video might have helped sway my mom a bit.
I'll keep you posted.
Blogger spellcheck is not working for me either. I have to write my post in a word doc, just so I can spell check it, then paste it into blogger! Annoying....
Same here, spell check isn't working and while I'm obsessed with proper spelling, I hate cutting and pasting into word just to check (read, lazy) so I've been trying to double, triple check! There should be a button that says something like restore, or reset original color...I sometimes play with the colors on mine and then end up not liking it and just repair it with a click of the button. I'm no techie though, sadly.
Sending sunny thought your way...
I have been having weird issues with blogger too. My formatting is weird and it won't check the spelling. I am going to do what Mrs. Preppy does, copy and paste using Word. I hope you had a nice weekend!
My spell check isn't working either!!! So annoying!
I actually like the yellow! It is sunny for a rainy day like we had up here today.
I've been having issues with blogger as well.
The yellow looks good on a gloomy day! I had trouble with Blogger as well- thought it was me:. Hope you had a good Monday!
I like the yellow, although it's been growing on me since we have two ramblin' wrecks in the house. Looks happy and springlike.
Post a Comment