Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Long, Farewell....

I'm going to be out of town on business Wednesday through Sunday (not looking forward to it, but gotta pay the bills!), and wanted to say hello and goodbye before I leave.

Before I go, I wanted to share a couple of cute things I picked up J.Crew.....

I finally got my bateau cashmere sweater! Although I was desperate to get it in grey, I got it in black and it's so beautiful and soft!




Have a great weekend, everyone! Auf Wiedersehen, good night!

14 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I got the Alice sweater jacket, too. Hope it's as cute as it looks! Have a great trip. I wonder who will be hearing Auf Wiedersehen this week on PR...hard to tell!

Sarah said...

I too have the Alice jacket, in both purple and black. It's such a nice alternative to the suit jacket.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Cute sweaters! Have a nice trip!

Kate said...

Love the sweaters! Have a great trip!

Karen said...

Love the J Crew finds. Have a great trip!

Karen

Danielle Moss said...

I'll talk to you when we get back and we can start the work on your blog! I was going to surprise you and tell you then, but rather than do just the header, I am going to do your entire blog (links, wallpaper on the sides, etc...).

Assuming you want me to, of course.

Love the sweater! Have a nice trip.

Heather said...

Your JCrew finds are so cute! Have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that jacket is so cute.

Hope you have a good trip

The New Mrs. S said...

Have a super trip! Glad you finally got the sweater. I heart Cashmere :)

Suburban prep said...

The jacket is too cute.

Kiki said...

Mrs. LSL, is you love PR as much as I do, you'll have to check my site...I hope you have a lovely, safe trip, I am crazy about that sweet jacket you pictured!

Anonymous said...

I love that sweater! I wanted it, but I think it's only available in cashmere, which is not exactly practical in FL, lol!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Love the J Crew finds!

Artstar said...

I just bought a cashmere dress on sale at Nordies... When I tried it on there was no going back.