So I was a little concerned that my hubby hadn't really given Valentine's Day much thought. I should have known better, since he does this every holiday - "We're not doing gifts are we??" So when he said that on Tuesday I figured I'd just get him a card and a bottle of wine. When I came home from work last night, there were a dozen red tulips (my fave flower) and three boxes for me to open. In the first box was the Amy Winehouse CD (Despite the fact that she's a bit of a mess right now, she's super talented), the second was an IPOD Touch!! and the third was a cover for it. I've never had an IPOD because honestly I didn't know if I'd be able to figure out how to work it. :) But I am a huge sucker for anything Apple related - like the new MacBook Air. Looks fabulous.
I feel bad that I didn't get him much more, but I did let him have the complimentary bottle of red wine that we received last night at dinner. That counts, right? ;)
We're not sure about the cover since it comes with a weird belt clip thing (ew) so I may be taking that back. Any suggestions for where I can get a cuter one?
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I use iPod socks- you get about 6 in a pack in different colors, and they can double as covers for the iPhone and digital pocket cams.
I am glad you had a fun Valentine's Day! I don't have an ipod yet myself. I love the iphone but I haven't broken down and gotten one.
My cousin also uses the ipod socks like artstar suggested. She loves them.
Have a nice weekend!
Hi- just found your blog - oh to be a newlywed:). Thanks for your sweet comment on Lucy's blog. Sounds like you had a fun Valentine's Day! Hope you have a great weekend!
Sounds like you had a really nice Valentine's day - lucky you getting an ipod.
My husband got me roses, but also managed to get himself home a day early from a work trip - which was the best present.
Sarah
Sounds like a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I love tulips also. We recently got an ipod. I used a company called riptopia to load all of our cds on there, just to save us some time. That worked out well. Good luck with yours!
Post a Comment