Tales of a preppy, Georgia peach working and living it up in Atlanta.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
So.......I got the job! Yea! I'm at work now so I can't give details, but I will asappy. Thanks to everyone leaving their sweet messages throughout the whole process!
Oh Mrs. LSL, I am so glad to hear that you got the job!! I have beent thinking about you this week and hoping that we would hear the good news from you soon!!! What a wonderful door to have opened to you, what a blessing!!!
Preppy, Georgia peach who loves her family, friends and anything Audrey!
Contact Me
mrslslblog@gmail.com
Words to Live By
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
15 comments:
Yea! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to hear about it!
Congratulations! I just moved to the 'burbs of Atl and am sort of looking for a job...
Woo hoo! Congratulations. This is great news! I am so thrilled for you.
hurray!!!!Congratulations!!!
That's great. Congratulations.
Wonderful news! I was just getting ready to leave you a comment to see if you had heard anything. CONGRATS!!!!
Great news...congratulations!!
Congrats!!
YAY!! I had a job interview today and another one is scheduled for Monday.
Oh Mrs. LSL, I am so glad to hear that you got the job!! I have beent thinking about you this week and hoping that we would hear the good news from you soon!!! What a wonderful door to have opened to you, what a blessing!!!
Congratulations, that is brilliant news!
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is SO exciting!!!
Hopefully you can share some more details soon!
I need to go back and read the past posts so I know what you're talking about but CONGRATS!!
whoop! glad it worked out!!!
Post a Comment