Mrs LSL, That polo is super cute...I love that boatneck top too!!! Right now, I am loving the sunkissed khakis, they are so soft and comfortable...then the ruffle wrap skirt in navy and white...oh, don't get me started, just get to your local Gap!!!
Mrs. LSL, I enjoyed your cute finds so much that I stopped by Gap today on my way home from work and found lots of cute stuff! I probably got more than I should have... oh well! =) I just recently found your blog and absolutley love it! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Preppy, Georgia peach who loves her family, friends and anything Audrey!
Contact Me
mrslslblog@gmail.com
Words to Live By
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
12 comments:
Cute stuff. I bought that polo in white.
I love the ruffled polo! It is so cute!
Mrs LSL, That polo is super cute...I love that boatneck top too!!! Right now, I am loving the sunkissed khakis, they are so soft and comfortable...then the ruffle wrap skirt in navy and white...oh, don't get me started, just get to your local Gap!!!
love it! glad to see the gap is turning their products back around!
Oooh, I love both of those!
I really like your Gap shirts! They seem to have such cute things this season.
I was thinking about getting the yellow and white boatneck for Tech games and the navy and white for Blue Devil games.
Gap has lots of cute things this season, even for us old ladies! (and I refuse to shop in the old lady stores--chico's and coldwater creek....blech!)
Mrs. LSL,
I enjoyed your cute finds so much that I stopped by Gap today on my way home from work and found lots of cute stuff! I probably got more than I should have... oh well! =)
I just recently found your blog and absolutley love it!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Very Cute! Must go asap!
So cute. I've got a top kind of like the green but in pink - it gets lots of wear
Cute! Hey, if I like something, I buy it in all the colors I look good in! :)
The polo is too cute!! love your blog. your wedding pic is beautiful!!
Post a Comment