I received these
Kate Spade bowls for wedding gifts, their beautiful, but I'm not really sure what to put in them during this time of year. For Christmas, I filled them with small red and green ornaments and during the autumn season I filled them with little glass acorns (trust me it looked cute). So, since there really isn't a major holiday coming up anytime soon, I am looking for a neutral filler. Recently I've been filling it with Lindt chocolate balls, but but then I end up eating them all!
Any suggestions?
7 comments:
Red hots would be cute for Valentine's Day..... other than that, I think they look cute empty.
ooohh...lots of ideas...
jelly beans for easter
floating candle
floating flower bloom
Those are sooo cute though!!!
starfish...shells...that's what I have in mine. I love those, and I love the red hots idea....that's a good one.
yes, red hots, sweettarts, valentine m&ns, jelly beans, whatever fun candy you can find! they are very pretty bowls! i have two waterford crystal ones that i just love!
Those bowls are really pretty. I love the polka dots. Redhots or jelly beans would be cute, as other commentators have mentioned. Also those wooden balls (I don't know what they are called), but maybe they are better for fall.
I am a big fan of fruit in bowls. Maybe some Granny Smith apples or lemons & limes? You can also get fake versions of them.
Seashells, seaglass, faux seaglass - the semi-scented kind. I'm with you - if there is candy in it, I will eat it!
Post a Comment