Hello, blog friends! Thanks again for all of your kind messages lately. I still haven't heard anything....but I'll keep you all posted for sure. I have to admit, the suspense is killing me! :)
So quick question......thanks to the help of Tres Poshe Preppy, my hubby found me a great christmas bag through the BagShop. It's arrived and I love it! I got this bag but in a beautiful shade of red and want to know, do I personalize this? Or do I leave it? I really don't know. I've asked around and have received mixed responses. And if I did, what color? I need all of your ever-stylish advice.
Thanks in advance, everyone! Hope you're week is off to a great start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have a few longchamps and have had them monogrammed. I pick a coordinating color. I've seen people with a gold foil monogram too. Either is very cute.
I think I would personalize it with a scarf, myself....but you have lovely taste and whatever you do will be gorgeous.
Waiting to hear what happens...hoping for the best, expecting only good things for you!!
Cute bag! TPP is a great helper to have! I think it would be cute with a monogram, maybe in brown to match the handles. I love anything monogrammed, so I may be a bit biased.
A monogram would look cute - maybe a beige or bronze?
Why thank you. And, BTW, I paid Lauren to say that! ;)
Are you thinking of embossing initials on the flap, like they do on the create your own Le Pliage or embroidering the nylon part? Just wondering.
Post a Comment