Friday, January 11, 2008

Thank you.

Thank you so much for all of the sweet messages. They certainly made me feel better. Although I am still choked with a cold, it is definitely subsiding, and I'm hoping I'll be feeling even better for my birthday dinner tonight! I'll post more about that later. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great one!

Sorry about the position. :( At least you tried and can say you did! I'm sure 2008 will be filled with many other great things for you! Have a great weekend!

Artstar said...

You poor darling- a cold on your birthday! I am very proud of you for auditioning, it does count for something.

Danielle Moss said...

Wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you're sick! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!! 25 is a great year:) Sorry about the audition - must mean something better is on the horizon!

kristy said...

happy birthday! hope you celebrate it well and get feeling better too!