
How much do I need this sweater? I LOVE it, and have had my eye on it for MONTHS, but I am having a really hard time spending $175 dollars on it. It's a little too steep for me. I will spend a bit more for something that I love and know that I will wear, but I'm so torn on this one. It could be because my hubby bought me the Anna sweater jacket in antique for Christmas, but it was too similar to the sweater jacket that I wore in my post below (see Chuck Norris is my homeboy) from Issac's line at Target. For $40.

So any thoughts?
4 comments:
That sweater is adorable. I bought it in Emerald Green. I wasn't completely crazy about the fit. It was a little too boxy for me. Some colors are on sale thought...from $99.99!
Ok how long ago did you get your Issac Mizrahi sweater? When I first saw that post I thought it was J.Crew. I think I need that sweater! I looked online and didn't see it. :(
I want the Issac sweater too! If anyone see's it, let me know.
I like it because it's different - isn't it on sale yet?!
Post a Comment