Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I for sure was not friends with Heath Ledger, but hearing of his death really made me sad. Sudden death like that is always a tragedy, but it especially saddens me when there are children involved, and I think about his poor daughter growing up without having known him for very long. I am one of many that I am sure are blogging about this today, but I am definitely keeping his family, close friends and his daughter in my prayers.

One more thing, my wedding photographer Laura Stone's updated website. It's beautiful and amazing, just like her photography. And that's my favorite band, Travis, playing throughout it. Also pretty amazing. :) If any one's interested, a great album to try of theirs is The Man Who.

3 comments:

Heather said...

It is so very sad about Heath Ledger, isn't it?

Heather said...

Wow, the photographer's website is beautiful! I like the music too.

Artstar said...

Aw, Laura, you never cease to surprise me. I was just catching up on your blog and saw your comment about my site. I am sad about Heath's untimely passing too... I will remember him best for Brokeback and "10 Things I Hate About You." :)