Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All About Meme

Thanks to The Wife for this fun meme! (I am super bored at work today, what's new)

1. What is your occupation? Event coordinator
2. What color are your socks right now? wearing Sperry's with no socks
3. What are you listening to right now? Radio station Dave FM, playing a favorite tune "Closer to Fine" by the Indigo Girls
4. What was the last thing you ate? A Publix sub and peanut M&M's
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not at all.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.
8. How old are you today? 25
9. Favorite drink? Starbuck's Caramel Macciato
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? College football or Scotland's premier football league.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
12. Favorite reality TV show? Rob and Big - I love that show.
13. What was the last movie you watched? 27 Dresses, it was really cute.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day.
15. What do you do to vent anger? Moan to my Mum or my husband.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed tiger named Schandar. He was named after a real tiger that we went to visit every weekend at the zoo.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring.
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
19. Cherries or blueberries? I don't like either one.
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yeah, I like a response.
21. Favorite dessert? Homemade chocolate chip cookies
22. Living arrangement? I live in a 3 bed/2.5 bath home with my husband and 2 dogs. It's white with black shutters.
23. When was the last time you cried? I haven't really had a good cry in a while, but I whimpered a bit when I was sick and couldn't sleep.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?Shoes, dirty laundry basket, purses, I'm sure there is more there.
25. What did you do last night? Went to my in laws for dinner.
26. What inspires you? More like who - Martha inspires me domestically, but my Mum is a true inspiration to me.
30. What are you afraid of? Heights
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheeseburger
32. Favorite breed of dog? King Charles Spaniel - but I have pointers. I love them too.
33. How many years at your current job? Almost 2 years.
34. Favorite day of the week? I love Saturdays.
35. How many states have you lived in? 2, Georgia and Wisconsin
36. Celebrity crush? I really like Jake Gyllenhall (I just don't know how to spell his name).
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope. I'm a little too freaked out to ride on a motorcyle.
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? I guess the Falcons - but we didn't have a great year to say the least.
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes, in my husband's office.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Hmm, tough decision. I think 100 degrees as long as there isn't humidity! Dry heat I could tolerate.

8 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I love these lists! I agree with the heat, (even though I don't really prefer either extremes) dry heat is SO much better than humidity!

Heather said...

I did not realize that you had kids! How fun. Good luck with the potential job developments.

Heather said...

Ha! I am cracking up at your freudian slip... ;)

Jules said...

Hi, I really like your blog, it's adorable. I'm a newlywed too! :)

Karen said...

Great list. Homemade chocolate chip cookies are also my favorite dessert. Have a great weekend!

Karen

Kiki said...

Lovely list, am completely in agreement in the chocolate chip cookie department!!! As for the heat, I'd rather that than cold, I'm never warm enough...hope all is well, been thinking of you this week...

Anonymous said...

Great fun to read your meme. Couldn't agree more on the humidity front....the trouble is where we live it is always humid during the summer.

The Wife said...

Glad you enjoyed the meme! You learn such interesting things.