Friday, November 30, 2007

Wanted: Cute Sweater Dress

I have been trying to find a sweater dress that I really like for this fall and winter. I am looking for something that I can throw on with black tights and either my black boots or my black mary janes. The dress below is from Banana Republic and it's really cute, but I'd like to check out all of my options first. I think that I would prefer long sleeves also.

Any suggestions?



Banana Republic Wool-blend sweater dress

7 comments:

Artstar said...

Um, short sleeve sweaters are decisions I always question later. Cute, but not very practical. If you're only out to find one sweater dress, at least make it three-quarter sleeve!

Britt said...

I like the BR one!
I ordered the turtleneck merino sweater from J.Crew (it may still be on sale) which is perfect for tights & boots.
Good luck!

Preppy Napkin said...

That is cute, but I think I would also prefer long sleeves!

Heather said...

I agree with the comments re: the sleeve length. This dress is so cute, but not very practical. Hmmm... Happy hunting!

Heather said...

I am adding you to my blogroll - love your blog. Take care.

Karen said...

Love that dress! I am still looking for one to replace my J Crew sweater dress I've had for years. Good luck!

Karen

sugar said...

there is a cute one at old navy if they have any left. it actually reminds me of the vince one i bought at neimans last year. great for the price.