Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. I haven't been writing lately, things are starting to pick up at work. Not as much time to write anymore! Boo!

But I did make time this morning to complete a meme from Tickled Pink - one of my favorite blogs to read.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Gala apples
2. Bakery: Blueberry bagels
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Pizza
5. Dairy: French vanilla creamer

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
This one is tough!
1. My new Sevens
2. Ivory NorthFace fleece
3. My black leather driving mocs

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "Hey, babe, could you do me a HUGE favor?"
2. "I'm just saying"
3. "Cash, quit it!"
4. "Any ideas for dinner?"
5. Followed by either "No, I'll go to Publix don't worry about it" or "I'll pick up the pizza"

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. My morning coffee-mild with french vanilla creamer. yum.
2. checking my email, blogs and celeb gossip
3. Talking to my Mum or sister on the phone

What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1.Catching up with either my girlfriends or my cousin in Scotland and multitasking doing any of the tasks above or below
2. Watching my favorite HGTV show
3. Reading my People Style magazine or the latest J.Crew catalog
4. Trying to get my puppy to stop barking. It's nonstop right now! I can only imagine how much it annoys my neighbors.
5. Redecorating my kitchen, dining and living room. I am constantly moving bowls and centerpieces all over the place.

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. The tigers and lions
2. Polar bears
3. Exotic birds

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Ellen
2. Oprah
3. The View
4. Dancing with the Stars of course!!

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. BlueBell Cookies and Cream
2. TCBY White Chocolate Mouse (I know not ice cream but it's so good!)
3. BlueBell cookie dough

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Sunglasses in my Vera Bradley glasses case
2. Red wallet with pics of my nieces and nephews in it
3. Lipstick bag with entirely too many things in it
4. My planner
5. Way too many receipts

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Kate Spade type- design, create, and write-you name it she does it!
2. J. Crew Marketing Director-the pictures in the catalogs are so creative!
3. Event Coordinator for a children's cancer charity
4. Television sitcom casting director

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Be yourself and not worry about what other people think. Your real friends will like you for who you are!
2. There is no need for all of that trendy A&F clothes- it doesn't last and will most likely not be in style for decades.
3. It's not the end of the world if you are the only one without a boyfriend. Enjoy the time that you have with your friends and family.
4. Stay active. It's hard to get back into the gym after college.

Congrats to my friends T and her hubby K, they just had their baby yesterday! I'm going to see her tonight, I am so excited. Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Thanks!
Great meme...I totally forgot about TCBY - I'm obsessed with it! White chocolate mousse is one of my all-time faves. For some reason the TCBY's around here have disappeared but I ate it all the time growing up!