Happy Friday, everyone! I am ready for the work day to be over. I always find the week before a holiday to drag....but this week has been bad! Thank you so much to those that left messages yesterday. I appreciate your kind words so much.
Throughout my wedding planning, I kept telling myself that once the wedding was over I was going to get back to my organized self. But for some reason, I feel like I can't catch up! It could be that I don't have my own desk at our house, and growing up I always had my own space to keep my papers, receipts and important documents. But I feel like my mind is all over the place. Which brings me to my question.....Does anyone have a planner that they love? Because I saw a planner that I really like, called the Mom Agenda, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. :) But I love how everything in that planner is pulled together. Any suggestions for something similar?
Thanks to everyone, and hope you have a great weekend.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I use the August to August calendar and I love it!
Post a Comment