Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wanted: Birthday Present Suggestions for my Mum

Tomorrow is my Mum's birthday, and I can't decide what to get her! She loves Talbots, but I have given her a gift card there for years now! Anyone have any suggestions? My Mum is the woman who things that that has everything. After opening every gift, she says, "Oh, I love this bowl, you shouldn't have done that, I already have hundreds of bowls!" Just an example.

A little background, my Mum is a teacher, social butterfly, great wife and mother.....but I still haven't found anything. I'd love some ideas from you all! Thank you!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

She sounds like my mom! I left some gift suggestions on my blog for xmas, but what about stationary? Or a great serving tray? I need to know more about her!

Preppy Napkin said...

Just found your blog. How about some personalized napkins or guest towels. I find a lot of my customers are often buying for those with everything and who doesn't like to see their name or monogram in print! Check it out at my site www.tobeenamed.com