Monday, November 5, 2007
I can see!
For years I have been sporting cheap quality sunglasses that I pick up at either Walmart or a gas station for many reasons. First and foremost because, well I'm too cheap to spend over 30 bucks on them, and second because I could never find the right shape, size, frame, color, etc. Just thinking about all of my options made me stressed out. I truly knew nothing about sunglasses. So after nearly crashing my beloved Jetta into another car yesterday after staring directly into the sun, I knew it was time to take the plunge. After a few stops in the jean, shoe and of course bridal department in Macy's to check out my china :), my hubby and I made our way to find my perfect pair of sunglasses. That poor, poor sales associate. He had no idea what he was getting into. I must have tried on EVERY PAIR that they had in stock. After each pair, I said something along the lines of, "Is this too Kirsten Dunst?" "Do I look like an Olsen twin?" or "I don't think I'm a Top Gun type of gal..." And then I found a pair. They're comfortable, polarized (which still really means nothing to me, but my hubby the outdoorsman says that's a very good thing) and tortouise shell which was one of the things that I knew I wanted. They're made by Maui Jim in the Lagoon style. Now onto finding the perfect pair of jeans......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment