Blogging is a new thing for me. And I have so enjoyed the time that I have spent the past few months becoming acquainted with my computer for more than just work. Blogging has given me the opportunity to reflect on what's been important to me, and finding great people that have similar interests! I have been so blessed to have a great family and friends, but sometimes its nice to have an outlet for the girly things-like my wedding, clothes and such. Just wanted to get that off of my chest and to say thanks to all of the inspirational bloggers out there!
Tonight, my hubby and I are going out for dinner with one of my closest girlfriends and her hubby. We have been girlfriends since the 6th grade, and T is one of those people that you feel like a better person having had her in your life. Growing up, T has always been a larger than life type person, with the most amazing confidence. She always had the most fantastic wardrobe and accessories, all of the girls at school were jealous of her. Now, that's definitely not why I have been friends with her for all of these years (it didn't hurt of course, haha). We always had great friendship chemistry-I could learn from her, and she could learn from me. Being the Sex and the City addicts that we were and still are, we always joked in college that we were the real life Carrie and Charlotte.
Life with T in it has been so exciting, and it's definitely heightened now that she is 2 weeks away from having a baby girl! I can't wait to meet her. It feels like just yesterday we were making up dances, having sleep overs, and now we're married and having babies? It's amazing how quickly time passes. But the great thing is, some things never change. As long as T's in my life, I know it will always be fun.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, and stays warm!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how is your macbeth collection bucket?
Post a Comment