Friday, November 30, 2007

7 Random or Weird Things About Me.....

Thanks for the tag-Mrs. Preppy in Pink! And I can only write 7? I could probably come up with more. :)

First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. It doesn't matter what the temperature is, hot or cold, I always seem to be chilly. My boss had to get me a little heater to put under my desk to keep my feet warm.

2. I color coordinate my M&M's before eating them. But here's the catch, they are coordinated in reverse rainbow order, meaning brown first and red last. I know weird.....

3. I could beat anyone at Saved by the Bell trivia. I absolutely loved that show growing up and still quote it sometimes!

4. I would listen to Christmas music all year round if it was played (or my hubby would let me, and he definitely wouldn't).

5. I drink my Starbucks with a straw. It all started when I had clear braces and my orthodontist told me that even the littlest bit of coke or coffee would stain my teeth, so I had to drink them both with a straw. I wonder if that was really true....oh well he convinced me!

6. I fainted at the Madonna concert a little. I just got so excited and she has been my favorite for many years. I felt so foolish right afterward, but then I said "forget it, that''s Madonna, who cares!?"

7. I color coodinate my underwear with my outfit for the day. (I know, TMI, but it's pretty weird!)

I tag a few of my favorite reads: Tickled Pink, Preppy Mamma, Preppy Napkin, Tie the Knot, La Vie en Rose and Tres Poshe Preppy!

And I'm new to this, so if anyone can tell me how to link people's pages that would be great! I'm a rookie remember! :)

6 comments:

Preppy Napkin said...

Thanks for tagging me. I really need to think on this!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Fun list! Thanks for the tag.

I'm sure you eat the brown M&M's first because it's closest to real chocolate like Dr. Steve (The Wedding Planner), right!!!;) I too believe drinking coke/coffee through a straw helps. I don't drink much anymore but still believe it's true!:)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Oh, to link just highlight the words you want linked and hit the LINK button (the fifth button from the left-green globe) and then add the address in the box. Hope that helps. :)

The Mrs. said...

Those are great! adding you to my blog roll!

Anonymous said...

aww you're welcome and I loved your random 7...I can't wait to hear more!! xoxo

Heather said...

That is pretty high maintenance re: the underwear coordination. :) But I love the idea!