Well.....after buying and returning a dress for the wedding this weekend, I finally decided on a dress. I have a really cute lime green clutch to wear with it and black sandals with white piping. It's nothing like my usual dress choices - a little busier than I usually get - but the shape is really flattering. And I leave tonight so it was a little rushed. My first choice was this dress from Ann Taylor, but it was really short! And I couldn't find a cute pair of navy heels anywhere - and I looked everywhere. Trust me.
Hope that everyone has a nice weekend! I'm going to the beach for a few days before, then heading to the wedding on Saturday. Maybe I'll see you there, Miss Preppy in Pink! :)
I will post some wedding details next week!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I like the one with the lime on it better! It is sooo cute and a lime clutch sounds divine with it! Have fun on your trip!
I love the dress that you chose. That will look so cute.
Love your taste in dresses! The last dress I purchases was my wedding dress 6 years ago. I think it time to dress up!
I love the dress you chose too....I love that shape because I have hips and like to camoflage them as much as possible!!!
Hope you have a wonderful time, hope you'll post some pics of you in the dress!!!
Post a Comment