Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks to all for the dress suggestions! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dress.....but I got this cute seersucker swimsuit at Target instead. Oops. I'm going to go shop tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a successful trip that I can post about.

Gotta go for now....I'm going to see Sex and the City this afternoon! CAN'T WAIT!

4 comments:

Kiki said...

I am completely frustrated, I want to go to see SATC but haven't managed to get there yet...soon, I hope!!!

Hope you got to catch it and it was as great as I imagine!!!

Artstar said...

Seersucker is worth writing OMG about, what a great find! I need a dress, too, for my cousin's wedding in Norway this month. Oddly I do not feel like shopping yet...

Heather said...

Hi, this is Heather formerly from Grace303. Your seersucker bikini is sooo cute! Great find. And I can't wait to see the SATC movie. Some friends and I are going to see it this weekend. Have a fun time!

Muffy said...

I'd be very interested to hear what you thought of the SATC movie! Just found your blog- FUN!