1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was in high my first year of high school probably looking SUPER awkward. I loved school, singing, and had my first "real" boyfriend.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today? (But since it's late, I'll do tomorrows)
1) Buy a gift for my friend's daughter's Baptism on Saturday (suggestions welcome)
2) Pick out what I'm going to wear to said baptism
3) Take my pups for a long overdue walk
4) Get cocktails with my friend who is home from Nantucket
5) Catch up on work, cleaning and sleep that all have been neglected for the past month!
3. Snacks you enjoy? Chocolate, pretzels, popcorn, cookies. Did I mention that I love chocolate?
4. Places you've lived?
Uh only got 2 significant ones
- Atlanta, GA
-Milwaukee, WI
Hmm.....time for something new, huh.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1) Buy a beach house (ie. St. Simon's, St. Augustine)
2) Buy a boat for my hubby
3) Shop to my hearts content
4) Donate to my hospital
5) Buy my rents a mountain home and my Dad's dream care, a BMW.
I'm cheating and add a 6) Pay for my sister's PT school.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment