My husband and I haven't really been up to much lately. Nothing exciting to report. My hubby and litterally all of my unlaws had the terrible stomach bug that has been going around. Yuck. Since I had only been at my job for a week, I had to follow him around with lysol, disenfecting our house so that I didn't get sick! He didn't appreciate that too much. But so far so good! The sickness has gotten the best of me yet! Knowing my luck, I'll get it after everyone is feeling better! We'll see.......
Since things have been pretty slow around the house, I went shopping yesterday! Woohoo! I picked up some really cute tops from Ann Taylor loft, pants from GAP (thanks for the heads up Kiki!!) and more tops from Macy's! It was great. But I was getting a little discouraged. Everything is so springy, which I love, but I can't wear very much of this at my new job. Rules are as follows: no capris, no open toed shoes, and no dresses without panty hose if it is above mid calf. Hello?? I live in Georgia where the temp gets to 100 plus humidity! Any suggestions??
Speaking of suggestions, thanks to everyone for your help finding cute shoes. I got a really cute pair from Ann Taylor, but I can't find them on the website. It's really strange. Their navy blue flats with a white and green grosgrain ribbon laced throughout ending at the top with a bow. So cute! I don't think that my discription does them justice at all of course. And they're only 24 dollars.
Here are a few things that I picked up yesterday:



12 comments:
I have that same pullover top in black and white from Ann Taylor Loft. Hope you had a good weekend :)
I just came across your blog and I thought I'd leave a comment. My mom is a director of nursing so she is at the hospital pretty much 24/7. She LIVES in sheath dresses from Ann Taylor and Brooks Brothers (and sometimes J.CREW). She wears bright shells under jackets or colorful cardigans with dresses to brighten things up a bit and though she's a lot older than you, she always looks cute but professional. Hope that helps a little :)
No capris, pantyhose...yikes, I would be STUCK. You have lovely taste and I think you have found some great pieces already, now to find some things that will help you survive the heat...I'm on a mission.
It looks like you found some really cute things!
I've been reading your blog for a little while...and as I was flipping through the new Jezebel today, who did I see? Mrs. LSL!
Congrats! It's a beautiful picture and something you'll be glad to have forever.
Cute finds! I got the shoes at Ann Taylor but in black.
I have those shoes from ATL. I love them! They used to have them online...check and see if a store can order them for you from another store...totally worth it!!
You sound very busy but if you have time I'm tagging you to list 6 unimportant things about yourself!
http://bonnieblue20.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html
Hey busy girl! I've tagged you, whenever you grab a chance:)
Good luck with being busy...I love that Ann Taylor top - what a deal!
I hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know that I am taking a short break from Grace303, but I will still be reading your blog (of course!) and commenting. Take care.
Love the pants! Glad the job is going well
Post a Comment