Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wanted: Wellies

Does anyone know where I could get rain boots? Since we're still in a drought in Georgia, I haven't been able to find any. :) I need to get a pair for work.....we're doing a skit with the theme "April Showers Bring May Flowers" on May 1st. Any ideas?? I love J.Crew's, but they're a little more than I want to spend. I was hoping to spend around 20 bucks.


Here's a pic of the pair I like from J.Crew:























Thank you! Hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

12 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

My sister has a really cute pair from Target. Maybe you could look there.

I hope you have a nice weekend!

Jenny said...

I've seen black ones with white polka dots at Target...they are super cute and I think they cost around $20!

Kate said...

I agree - Target. I also saw some cute cheap ones @ Marshalls.

Jenny said...

I blogged about some shoes a couple of months ago.

http://ladyjeni.blogspot.com/2008/01/raindrops.html

these however are my favorite

http://www.shopbop.com/original-hunter-wellington-boot-boots/vp/v=1/845524441813824.htm?folderID=2534374302029428&fm=whatsnew

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Everyone say Target. But here's a totally random place for you to try...Tractor Supply- the big one...not the small mom and pop ones. I saw some there a couple months ago!

Well I Do Declare said...

I would suggest checking Ebay. I bet you could get J.Crew ones on there for around $25.

Danielle Moss said...

I was going to suggest checking out target too, although those JCrew boots are awfully cute :)

Liz said...

I saw a cute polka dot pair and pink houndstooth pair at Marshalls the other day

Miss Preppy in Pink said...

I found a pair of Burburry wellies at Filene's Basement for $60.00!

Buford Betty said...

Yeah check Target, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc... they have some for a lot cheaper. J. Crew outlet usually has some too for less.

Jaime Nash said...

I saw some cute ones in the Marshalls where I live - I noticed a super cute pink pair - and I think they were less than $20!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I have seen a ton of cutie wellies at Marshalls lately. Oh and I think it was Macy's - yes it was- they had a whole huge selection of them.