Happy tax day everyone! haha. So things have been a little crazy the past few weeks, and I had no internet access at home! I've been tagged on some memes that I promise I will catch up on soon, but for now I won't be able to post until the weekend. I've been able to read at work, but I can't post messages. So frustrating. And my hubby took a trip to Colorado this week (his birthday present from me) and took his laptop with him. I've been reading at work in secret though...Hope that everyone is having a great week. Heather, I'll miss reading! Don't be gone too long, okay? :)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Enjoy your week! I miss reading Heather's blog too!
I hope you are having a good week!
We have missed you, i was getting ready to e mail you and make sure all was well!!!
Post a Comment