Wearing high heels in a hospital not a good idea. :) Although the kitten heels looked cute - blisters for tomorrow not so cute. So I picked up a few options over the weekend at Nine West. 



I'm thinking a little more comfortable for tomorrow.......Gap's wide leg khakis, Gap's ruffle polo in white, navy J.Crew Mina Jacket and my new comfy loafers. Ahh, so much better.
16 comments:
It's a little bit of an investment BUT...Cole Haan makes heels (high and kitten) with Nike Air insoles that are like walking on clouds. They're worth the investment and you can find them on ebay, too!
Have a pair sort of like the second pair from Naturalizer. Comfort!
The outfit sounds adorable and I love the shoes. Especially the first pair. Hope you have a good day tomorrow!
Did you get the wide leg khakis in the blue and white stripe, looks like seersucker, so flipping cute and they are on sale. Go soon they are selling like crazy!!!
I love the first shoe, okay I love both shoes...I have a shoe habit!!
I second NMB, try the Cole Haan's with Nike Air. They are amazing!
I love the shoes you picked out! I actually have the second pair. Mine are very uncomfortable for me, so I don't wear them that often. How are yours? I am not sure what it is, but I can't ever find a pair of ballet flats that I think are comfortable. I am not sure why?
cute cute cute! I love heels but wear flats much more often since having kids & am always looking for cute ones:)
Cute shoe choices! Your outfit sounds darling too.
I really like the 1st pair. I might have to pick a pair up for work, they look so comfy!
BTW, love the CoCo quote as much as I love the photography in the No. 5 ad campaign with Nicole Kidman. Did you know it was CoCo who first made tanning popular? Good luck on the new job, all you're missing is a photog to document your workplace fashion!
; )
Ouch! Nothing worse than sore feet! I hope these do better for you!
Cute! I love a good pair of flats.
While I love heels, they are only practical for going to dinner. I just can't do anything else in them.
Those are really cute!
The Cole Haan shoes with Nike Air insoles are AMAZING! I definitely recommend them.
On a sidenote, I live in Atlanta. Small world. Nice reading your blog :-)
Mrs LSL, hope all is well and work is what is keeping you busy!!!
Love the shoes! If you're still looking for some comfy flats, I highly highly recommend the J. Crew driving mocs. They have them every year and I always get a pair. OMG the best!!! I could walk miles and miles in them.
I just came across your blog and it has definitly kept me entertained for awhile. I am actually origionally from atlanta and am getting married in 3 months. I was looking at some of your wedding photos and saw a pictures with flip flops with a bow and a button attached. Do you mind if I ask you where you got them? I would love to give them to my bridesmaids as part of their gift. Thanks!! Congrats on the job by the way:)
Post a Comment