I've been tagged by 2 fave blogs, Magnolia Belle's Musings and Bonnie Blue
RULES
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Six unimportant things about myself:
1. If there was nothing else in the pantry, I could survive on cereal alone. Especially if there were Oh's, they are so good.
2. I have a ridiculous amount of things monogrammed - anywhere from polos to lunch bags.
3. Lilly dresses don't look good on me! They look adorable on everyone else on blogger, but I don't know if its the style or what, but I can't pull it off. So disappointing.
4. Folks is one of my guilty pleasure restaurants. (so bad for you, but SO good)
5. I buy kiddy band - aids. They're so cute!
6. Hubby and I are in Jezebel this month (shameless plug I know, but I figured it could also be considered unimportant). And for the record we didn't submit the picture, my photographer did . :)
Who's up for it?? I'm tagging:
Kikibee
Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S
Short Pump Preppy
Miss Preppy in Pink
Well That's Just Fabulous
Le Petit Blog
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love a meme...they are the most fun, I'll do it for sure...so glad you're back!!!
Love the 6 facts. Very cute. I love kids' band aids although I don't have any. But I do happen to have a purple Elmo thermometer.
And really...I haven't forgotten about the blog makeover. Email me when you're ready. Not that the yellow isn't fun. :)
I'll do the meme soon. Must get to bed!
Have a great weekend.
It was fun to read about you! I love monogrammed things too. Why can you not pull off Lilly? Do you think it might be the bright patterns?
I can and have survived on cereal alone! I could eat it for any meal!
Love your list. I love Lilly too but honestly, a lot of it doesn't look good on me either... :( I have a few dresses (mostly all solid colors) and a few of the print skirts but I think it's my strong features, they don't look good against whimsical design prints-Lilly or anyone else for that matter. I do love seeing other people in it, just not me. So, I can TOTALLY relate.
Have a great weekend!
Those are fun things to read about. I love Ohs cereal too. For a while, I could not find it in grocery stores in Raleigh, and my sister would send me a box in the mail. Ha. As for the Lilly dresses, that is so strange.(Are you sure? I am sure you look good in anything!) But I will say, Lilly sweaters are weird on me - the shoulder part does not land in the right spot. Disappointing since there are such cute cardigans.
What's Jezebel?! I love cereal too. My latest fave is Crispix.
Post a Comment