Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that you all had a lovely Easter weekend. We had a great time! Friday, my hubby and I celebrated our 6 months being married - I can't believe how quickly it flew by. We watched Across the Universe - I really liked (being a Beatles fanatic) and my hubby slept through most of it. Saturday was spent celebrating my hubby's 30th birthday, I think he's still in shock. :) I got all of our friends together for a surprise dinner at Aqua Blue in Alpharetta. It was delicious and were so accommodating. We spent our Easter day relaxing before my first day on Monday! I am so excited to really get into my job! Monday and Tuesday were orientation days, so tomorrow is technically my first REAL day on the job. Wish me luck. :) It's a perfect place for me.....except for the dreaded Atlanta traffic! Argh! I've got my first day outfit all planned out - black twin set, my new herringbone pants, pearls and black kitten heels with cute tassels on them. I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes in the next few days.
Oh and thanks to my cuz for buying me some of my body wash, so thoughtful. Love you cuz! xxx
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Enjoy your first real day of work! Your outfit sounds cute!
Mrs LSL, I am sure that everything will go smoothly, your outfit sounds great and as for the traffic...well breathe deep and listen to some great music. I used to drive in NY traffic...trust me.
Can't wait to hear how the new job unfolds!!!
Hope your first day goes well :)
Good luck with your first day! Love the outfit and looking cute is half the battle! :)
Good luck!!
Our friend just hosted a surprise party for his wife's 30th at AquaBlue last weekend!!!
Post a Comment