Monday, December 3, 2007

I Now Feel Ready for 2008

I have just purchased my calendar for 2008! Well actually, I bought it, but my hubby is going to give it to me for Christmas (this is the only time I am doing that I promise). I read on some one's blog a while ago how much they loved their MomAgenda calendar. Since I am a newly wed and not a Mommy just yet, I kind of threw that idea out. Until I discovered that they make one for not-quite-yet Mom's, the MyAgenda. Since I love to personalize everything, I got it embossed with my name at the bottom. The website shows it in brown, but I got it in sapphire. And even better, it was 15% off. It doesn't matter how much it costs, there is something about a discount that makes the purchase that much sweeter. I can't wait until its delivered!




Oh, and thank you to Tres Poshe Preppy for teaching me how to link! ha ha :)

3 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Very nice. I like it.

Oh, you are so welcome. I swear it took me like 5 hours to figure it out, so frustrating. This whole blog thing was trial and error, for sure! Still is... :)

Heather said...

That is a gorgeous planner! And through your comments, Tres Poshe Preppy has now taught me how to link too. Ha!

kristy said...

Yes, thanks for the link too! I needed a new calendar for 2008 and I have heard such great things about the Mom Agenda but not being a Mom, I was hesitant to get one!