I got my new agenda in the mail last night! I changed the color since I thought that the blue was a little too sparkly for my taste. So I ordered the brown, which I love because it's really a copper color. But I did receive some interesting information. I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit that the MyAgenda was designed for.....duh, duh, duh.....teenagers!! I was perusing their website when I read here that it actually was designed for teenagers. "As you search for internships, fill out college applications, hang with your girls and dream of that perfect prom date, support to keep it all straight is essential. But what's a teenage girl, too old for a diary, too young for a Blackberry, to do?"
I couldn't help but giggle at myself.
But I really love it. It really does have a page for everything that I need. And I may not be too young for a blackberry, but I am too broke for one, so MyAgenda will work for now. :)
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is funny that it was intended for teenagers. Oh well, what matters is that you like it! The copper brown color sounds perfect.
Too funny! I looked at them online as well, had no idea they were intended for teenagers. Have a great week!
Karen
That is funny, I don't recall having a planner when I was a teenage, its been so long... I'm glad you like it and hope you can soon put it in your new Longchamp bag! :) I have to get my Filofax refill for my planner, asap!
Post a Comment