Monday, November 24, 2008

Yea for Holiday Shopping

I have to share my love for the sweater that I am wearing today. I know that I should be shopping for others since the holidays are coming up - but this new GAP sweater is fabulous. It's super soft (I would love a blanket made of this material), flattering (not too tight on the waist) and has a grosgrain ribbon bow on back. So cute! I have it in ivory, but I'm thinking I need it in black too. And it can be work with so many things. Today I'm wearing it with black pants, long pearls and my herringbone heels - but it would look really cute with jeans too.


Here's a shot of the back:

6 comments:

Kiki said...

I don't know if you've heard yet...the Black Friday deal at Gap is Buy One Sweater, Get One Free and Saturday it is Buy ANY Item in the Store Get 50% off the Second Item....hope you'll be able to get to one, it should be fun/interesting/scary....glad to see you back!!!

Princess Freckles said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. Must go over to Gap...

Heather said...

This sweater is adorable. I need it!

Commins & Co Jewellers said...

Love the sweater, very pretty. From Engagement Rings