Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Hair Cut










What do you think?

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season. There have been a lot of changes going on in my life recently, and although I can't write about it now, I will when the time is right. For now, if you all wouldn't mind saying a prayer for me. I could use the positive thoughts for sure!


Oh, and check out my J.Crew sweater in the picture above (there's the Mrs. LSL you all know and love, right? :) )


All the Best in the meantime,


Mrs. LSL
(And please excuse the cheesy MySpace picture).

16 comments:

Kiki said...

Hey Mrs. LSL, Can you tell I was totally lurking and waiting for you to come back...so glad that you have and with a sassy, fun haircut to boot!!! It looks amazing!!!

I'll be keeping you on my prayers, whatever it is I wish you peace about it!!!

Take care friend, I'll check back for more updates!!!

Erin said...

LOVE the cut!!! And, I want the sweater!

-E

(Ha! My Word Verification word is "sucki"! *Laugh*)

Barefoot in the Park said...

cute cute cut! best wishes and good vibes are sent your way!

magnoliabelle said...

Miss you! Cute hair! You've certainly got may prayers. Keep that smile girl!

Anonymous said...

Love it! There's nothing like a fresh, new cut.

Heather said...

I LOVE your new haircut. That is so cute. And I have the same JCrew cardigan! Heather from grace303

kristy said...

what a great cut! you look fabulous! happy new year to you too!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Your new haircut is adorable! I am praying for you and looking forward to hearing about what is new.

Enjoy your weekend!

Artstar said...

Laura, the cut looks sassy (a little Anna Wintour!), sweater classy, and I always wish you all the best in your life. -Laura

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your new cut! I've been thinking about going shorter with mine and just might do it now. :)

The Mrs. said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute!!! I'll say a prayer for you! Hang in there!

Grove Gal K said...

love your blog! I left you a little something on mine!

Karen said...

Love your new haircut...makes me want to go shorter! Keeping you in my prayers.

Karne

J said...

I don't know how I missed this post before! Your haircut is so cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely!

Jenny said...

You ok? Keep checking on you...