Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Costume

Here is my Halloween costume from the hospital - we were Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. It came out really cute. We wore brown sweatpants and sweatshirts inside out and furry black slippers. I was Mama Bear, so I got to wear my favorite pair of pearls and my Williams-Sonoma apron. We had so much fun! But as you can tell by the nasty shine on my forehead (gross), it was so hot wearing a heavy pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt all day!

Thank goodness I pluck, could you imagine if my eyebrows really looked like that? Eww.















Happy election day everyone! :)

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I think you look fabulous, your hair looks darling, I'll bet you had a lot of fun!!!

Artstar said...

Super cute Laura! If you haven't seen my costume yet, hee hee, it is on my blog...