Tales of a preppy, Georgia peach working and living it up in Atlanta.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Perfect for Football Weekends
So maybe I'm a little behind on the times - but how cute are these Vineyard Vines Collegiate Totes? They haven't made one for my school yet, so I'd go with the Georgia version right now.
I believe there's a sale going on right now - enter "FRIENDS2008" for25% - but I think it expires Tuesday. Hope I'm remembering all that correctly. I received one last year and have really enjoyed it - it's cute and sturdy, and perfect for carrying makeup and an extra outfit for a day trip, taking it out on the boat/beach, etc.
Preppy, Georgia peach who loves her family, friends and anything Audrey!
Contact Me
mrslslblog@gmail.com
Words to Live By
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
2 comments:
Those are cute! There isn't one for my school either :(
I suppose it wouldn't look too bad trying to pull of a Harvard or Yale tote!
I believe there's a sale going on right now - enter "FRIENDS2008" for25% - but I think it expires Tuesday. Hope I'm remembering all that correctly. I received one last year and have really enjoyed it - it's cute and sturdy, and perfect for carrying makeup and an extra outfit for a day trip, taking it out on the boat/beach, etc.
Post a Comment