Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wish me Luck!

I'm cutting my hair to donate to Locks for Love on Thursday. Eek! I haven't cut it in months for that reason, so I'm pretty nervous.

This is kind of what I'm envisioning, Ann Hathaway's cut.













And since 2 of my favorite actresses have already done, I can too, right??



pictures courtesy of People.com

6 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

I did the same thing a couple months ago... I am sure your new cut will look great!

mollyMAKES said...

I donated mine a couple of months ago, too! I love it! Short hair is so cute, and mine is so healthy and bouncy now! You will love it!

Artstar said...

Wow, a bold move for a great cause! I went a little shorter recently and I've enjoyed the change. Good luck!

Karen said...

Good luck, I'm sure it will be cute! I've thought about cutting mine off as well...such a great cause I should consider.

karen

Kiki said...

I am so excited for you...and the haircuts you are choosing are super cute, they will look awesome on you. Unfortunately I have heard that the hair that is donated has to be uncolored so its not an option for me despite the length of my hair!!!

Make sure you post some pics...I can't wait to see.

Hey, do you want a friends and family invite...its Nov 13 through the 16th and it for all of the brands,Gap, ON and BR as well as Piperlime....e mail me and let me know!!

The Mrs. said...

I think that's wonderful. Good for you!