
Work is going really well - I coordinated my first visit today at the hospital! An Atlanta Falcon's player came in today, and it was awesome to see the excitement on the kids faces. It is so great to see an influential person in our Atlanta community who genuinely wants to make a difference. I'm loving my job! Hope that everyone is having a great week!
9 comments:
Mrs. LSL, I knew that you would find some cute wellies and I had a feeling you would find them at Target!! I am so glad that you chose plaid, being part Scot myself...
So glad your new job is going so well, and what fun that you get to impact the lives of others in such a positive way...can't wait to hear more!!!
I am so glad your new job is going well! Enjoy your week!
love your wellies! so now i need your help...how are you going to wear 'em? i have a pair and never ever wear them b/c i'm not sure how to without looking like i'm trying too hard! help!!!!!
The Target wellies are cuter than the J Crew, IMO. I understand what Jenny means, this seems like a tough item to coordinate but lots of women at the Steeplechase pulled it off.
It sounds like your new job is going really well. It must be fun and rewarding (hard work too, but good to focus on the positive)! :)
Cute boots and so sweet that you were able to bring such joy to some very deserving children. I'm sure it felt incredible!
Cute wellies...I think I need to get to Target.
Karen
Love the wellies!!! I just got some too on clearance from J. Crew. They're green w/ blue whales. Super fun. I seriously want it to rain so I can wear them.
So cool that you work at a Childrens Hospital!! That sounds like the best job! Also, love the wellies!
Post a Comment