Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One Christmas Task Down......

Yesterday, I was reading my usual blogs when I found myself at The Preppy Wedding blog. I have to give her full credit for helping me find my Christmas cards for this year! One of my husbands passions is his fly fishing, so I saw that Mrs. Preppy Wedding had posted some Christmas cards by LookyLoo on Etsy with fly fishing on it. So I kept looking around at all of Lookyloo's letterpress and found this adorable pointer holiday card! Now that is one thing that my husband loves more than his fly fishing, it's his german short-haired pointer, Trico, also recognized at our house as the first born. Thanks again, Mrs. Preppy Wedding and thank you Lookyloo!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on one task down! i changed my blog...you'll be suprised at who this is! lol.

Heather said...

It is good to get things accomplished, huh? Great choice on the card!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute!

The Mrs. said...

Adorable!!!! It feel great to get it done doesn't it!!!

Artstar said...

love the card! maybe I will look there for my cards this year. I might be behind on that!

Artstar said...

love the card! maybe I will look there for my cards this year. I might be behind on that!