Tales of a preppy, Georgia peach working and living it up in Atlanta.
Friday, December 7, 2007
MyAgenda Update
I called MomAgenda and they are sending me a brand new one - and this time in brown. They were so nice, and accomodating, I almost bought more from them.
I wandered over from another site and I couldn't help but be piqued by your agenda, is it only relevant to mommies...I am not one, can't...but I love that it seems to have a spot for all pertinent info. I think you had a link for it so I'll check it out there. Lovely site, enjoyed my visit! Thanks...
Preppy, Georgia peach who loves her family, friends and anything Audrey!
Contact Me
mrslslblog@gmail.com
Words to Live By
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
4 comments:
That is frustrating that they messed up your name; I am sure you were anxious to get started! But at least a replacement is on its way.
Well then, perhaps it worked out for the best. I had my eye on the brown, do post when you get! :)
I wandered over from another site and I couldn't help but be piqued by your agenda, is it only relevant to mommies...I am not one, can't...but I love that it seems to have a spot for all pertinent info. I think you had a link for it so I'll check it out there. Lovely site, enjoyed my visit! Thanks...
I love the MomAgenda - can't wait until the new one gets here! (I ordered the pink one though;)
Post a Comment