While checking out Etsy this week, I fell in love with the doggie-inspired gifts at Art4Milkbones. The artist creates ornaments, door hangings you name it in a variety of dog breeds. But if you don't see your breed, they will do their best to create a gift to match your own pup!
I am starting out with the dog leash holder below to look like my German Short-haired Pointer, Trico. (Although I do have two dogs, I figured Trico is 10, has paid her dues and deserves her own personalized doggie leash holder!)

I have also asked that they make 2 ornaments for my tree for next year, one lab and one pointer:
I love this sign:
The artist is so easy to work with, she asked that I send her pictures so that she can recreate the look of my dogs in the leash holder and the ornaments. I can't wait to see them!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets all their shopping done! 11 days til Christmas day....but it's still 70 degrees here.....

1 comment:
We don't have a dog, but those things are really cute! Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment