Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm still here! Like I said, I will be back to posting soon, I'm just not quite ready yet. I'm doing fine though, no need to worry, I've just needed to take a brief hiatus from blogging until everything in my personal life has calmed down.


For now, I'm keeping up with all of you, reading as often as I can. But for some reason, my work won't let me leave messages on your blogs!

Take care in the meantime! L

6 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

I sent you an email...hope you got it. Been thinking about you!

Kiki said...

I'm sending you an email now...I've been thinking of you and checking in all the time!!! So glad to see you posted today and you are well!!!

Danielle Moss said...

Hope all is well :)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Just checking in! :-)

Jenny said...

hope you're doing well...been thinking about you.

Jewellers Dublin said...

Looking forward to you returning to blogging, miss your posts. From Cash For Gold