Friday, January 23, 2009

Wanted: New Blog Title

I think I'm going to change my blog title. I thought about Preppy Georgia Peach, or something along those lines but haven't been able to decide on anything yet. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

9 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

Oooohh...I like Preppy Georgia Peach!! Too cute!

Barefoot in the Park said...

I like the peach idea! i'll keep thinking!

Mrs LSL said...

Thank you! :)

Hopsy said...

I like the Preppy Georgia Peach and say go for it!

Danielle Moss said...

Preppy Georgia Peach is CUTE! You know, I still owe you a header, so we could debut your new title with a new look...

Kiki said...

I like that a lot...it suits you!!! Can't wait to see what you pick!!!

Artstar said...

Laura, I really like your words to live by. I should have them emblazoned on my forehead (not visibly!) lest I forget the message. I will let you know if I have a clever brainstorm suggestion for your blog, but I def like your idea!

Princess Freckles said...

I left you an award of my blog! :) I like Georgia Peach too.

Jewellers Dublin said...

Love the suggestions, something unique. From Engagement Rings