Friday, August 1, 2008

Meme Time

Thanks for the tag, Summertime Beauty! This tag was hard for me to choose songs that I’m embarrassed of – I take pride in the fact that I’m a total geek who loves me some cheesy music! (Example, my Celine Dion and Spice Girls music collection).

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. “To Be With You” by Mr. Big. This is one of my favorite guilty pleasure songs. I pop in my Monster Ballads CD and belt this tune out while driving.

2. “Bed of Roses” by Bon Jovi. I always think of the video for this song – Keri Russell (love her) was in it. The first and only time I’ve seen her play a bad girl!

3. “November Rain” by Guns ‘n Roses. I don’t care who you are – this is a cool song and a cool video.

4. “Say You’ll Be There” by the Spice Girls. I knew this whole song and all the dance moves by heart. Wait, I still do…..

5. “More Than Words” by Extreme. I listened to this cassette tape on repeat for many months on my mini boom box in my room.

I would like to tag...

1. Bonnie Blue
2. Mrs. Preppy
3. Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S
4. Well That's Just Fabulous
5. Tickled Pink
6. Livin Like Blevins

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

OMG. I looove November Rain. So darn dramatic. Remember the video? That wedding! So great!

jen said...

i LOVE more than words. i used to be convinced that it would be my wedding/first danc song. i still love it but i've been told to keep it under wraps.