I went to Kmart over the weekend (thanks for the tip,
Etiquettely Correct!!) to see what Martha's line looked like. And I picked up this set, and it looks really cute! The colors are really nice. The sheets that go with it are blue and white stripes with a grosgrain ribbon for the trim.And of course being a preppy
scot, you can't go wrong with a reversible seersucker and plaid comforter!
Here's a picture:

11 comments:
Tag your it! (Check my blog)
I love Martha too! My biggest regret is that her Macy's line hadn't come out when I registered, or I SO would have registered at Macy's for all her great kitchen and bath stuff. Have a great day!
LOVELY! I better head to KMART too!
Definitely can't beat a plaid and seersucker combo!!!
That is really cute. What a great find!
Cute.
Very cute! Love it! Sometimes you can find some great stuff at KMart!
Lol, thought of you today while shopping at Jcrew online...Also your pic is in Atlanta Weddings Mag style section, you and Chip look great!
Yes! I love Martha Stewart's stuff and that is an adorable find!
I'm glad you found it & liked it! I thought it was so cute when I saw it in the store.
Love it!!! So darn pretty - the seersucker would lighten up our dark NYC apartment!
Post a Comment