
Went to go see Jack Johnson in concert on Wednesday - it was a great show! Since starting my new job, I haven't really done much during the week. By done, I mean, staying out past 8 pm. We were in such a rush to get to the concert after work that we never got to eat. But we made time for drinks, of course. And I still feel hungover today.....2 days later.
Another thing - I love Jack Johnson. His music is so much fun, the lyrics are creative and he really does seem like a great guy. But, I've got to be honest - I kept thinking, "Didn't he already play that song?" They all kind of sound the same live! I never mentioned it at the concert however, I didn't want the Hurley-clad surfer type concert goers (not to generalize of course) to turn on me!
4 comments:
Lol, I've got a few years on you! But seriously I am feeling it, too. Just wait til you are almost 30...
Too funny. I like Jack Johnson but I agree. I've been to a few concerts where I questioned the same thing actually...
I don't drink, but I love to go out and dance...the day after I can barely walk. I don't go out and dance that often anymore.
HAHA! They totally all sound the same! He went to my alma mater! YAY!
Post a Comment