I mentioned in a past post that my husband and I did some updating to our kitchen by installing granite countertops. We are so happy with them, but my hubby is still working on the backsplash - it's coming along beautifully!!
I'm also working on updating my guest room, and would love your opinions! This seersucker duvet cover from Williams-Sonoma home is the one I REALLY wanted, but I waited too long and now it's sold out. Any idea where I can get a similar one?
I've spent the last week without a computer, so I'm sorry that I haven't posted much! As usual, I have been reading and commenting whenever I can. :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So glad you posted...about Williams and Sonoma, I'd call their customer service number, remember how Gap CS could do a nationwide search...well maybe they can too. Otherwise I'd start lurking on eBay.
Glad you're back!!
Oh, I hope you post pictures when you are all done!
I am so glad that you like the granite countertops! Heather / Grace303
I LOVE that duvet! So cute!
That duvet is ADORABLE!!! Try calling the WS stores! Maybe, they have some in stock there.
-E
Thanks everyone for your help!! :)
don't laugh at me - but, the Martha Stewart line at K-mart has seersucker bedding - you might try that. Or else maybe her line at Macy's
I just saw seersucker bedding at Marshall's!
You could also check ebay; I've always had good luck there.
Post a Comment