Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pick 5

I'm jumping on the band wagon!!

5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $10:
1. C.O. Bigelow menthol lip tint in No. 1136 (great natural color and freshens your breath)
2. Liquid Paper DryLine (I refuse to use a pencil so I constantly have to make corrections)
3. Peanut Butter M&M's (so bad for you, but so good)
4. Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer ( I work in a hospital)
5. Yoplait Light Yogurt in Strawberries n bananas flavor (sweet, but not TOO sweet)

5 Favorite Movies: (romantic comedies):
1. Bridget Jones's Diary
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
3. Notting Hill
4. Shakespeare in Love
5. Sixteen Candles

5 Favorite Girl Baby Names That I Love But Won't Use:
1. Lila
2. McKenzie
3. Julia
4. Melanie
5. Kendall

5 Favorite Boy Baby Names That I Love But Won't Use:
1. Michael
2. Andrew
3. Spencer
4. Henry
5. Ashley

5 Songs You Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Sail Away - David Gray
2. Driftwood - Travis
3. Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
4. Take a Bow - Madonna
5. Guilty Pleasure pick: Viva Forever - Spice Girls

5 Things That Stay In My Handbag At All Times:
1. I.D.
2. Lip gloss
3. Tissues
4. Mirror Comb
5. Hand Sanitizer

5 Obsessions I Have Right Now:
1. Anything navy and green
2. polka dots (what's new)
3. herringbone
4. chocolate flavored anything (also what's new)
5. Clinque's moisture surge extra

5 Places I'd Love to Go:
1. THE BEACH (anywhere at this point)
2. Glasgow, Scotland (visit my fam)
3. Paris, France
4. Greek islands
5. San Diego

10 comments:

Meghan said...

i absolutely love your blog! just wanted to stop in & say hello!

Jill said...

Loved your lists...I'll have to check out the lip tint.

Kiki said...

Mrs.LSL, Such a good list and I don't work in a hospital but I love hand sanitizer...if you've seen Monk on tv...well that could kind of be me.

Good to see you, hope everything is still going well!!!

Chelsea said...

I know all about that obsession with Peanut Butter M&Ms...maybe becuase it's in my top 5 too...!

Carolyn said...

Just surfin' the Blogs and stopped in for a visit.

I wanted to say Hi and Nice Blog.

Carolyn

Elise said...

I just got your comment and I was wondering if you could tell me how I make it so my blog can't be accessed through google? I think this might solve my problem and I just tried to figure it out but wasn't able to. If you could tell me where in the settings I could find this I'd appreciate it so much!

Danielle Moss said...

Don't look back in anger is one of my favorite songs. I have loved Oasis since Jr. high. We go way back :)

I saw this on TPP's site so I played along too.

Suburban prep said...

I so love peanut butter M & Ms too. They are too good.

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to be able to keep your ID in your handbag....we have securitised doors everywhere in my workplace and none of my work skirts or pants have pockets so I have to wear mine around my neck. As my boss said one day "that is an interesting necklace"!

Karen said...

I am with you on the hand sanitizer...have to have at all times. Bridget Jones Diary is one of my favorite movies!

Karen