Wednesday, May 7, 2008

CNN Special....Sans Moi

I've been a very bad blogger as of late. I've definitely been reading and enjoying all of your blogs, but it just doesn't seem like there is very much exciting going on right now!

I do have one funny story to tell though. I'll try to make a long story short, I promise. So I organized for some musicians to come to the hospital recently (again not saying names) that all are involved in a foundation in our area. Their foundation had a big event this week so CNN wanted to film our event! I was super stressed, I wanted to make sure that everything went perfectly. I didn't even think about them asking me to be filmed!!!!! Ah!!! So I was even more nervous, and I TOTALLY CHOKED!!!! And guess who is now laying on the cutting room floor......of course me. :( But it was a fun experience, and the footage that they did use was really well done and great exposure for our hospital. So yea!

Maybe next time!

6 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

That is hilarious. I am sure it wasn't as bad as you think :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am glad to hear things are going well! The CNN story is funny! I am sure it wasn't bad at all. Maybe you can consider this your trial run.

Enjoy your week!

Kiki said...

So glad you checked in, when you don't i just guess you are busy with work!!!

As for CNN, they don't know what they are missing!!!!

Linda S said...

Oh well...almost a new discovered star! lol

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, that is pretty wild! Such an experience for you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I am sure it wasn't as bad as you think.

Totally sympathise with work being hectic - was there last week, not a single lunch break!