The Fox Theatre and Coca-Cola have teamed up to show movie classics all summer long. A month ago I was thrilled to discover that my very favorite movie was included in the line up – Breakfast at Tiffany’s! So last night my roommate, best friend and I went to the Fox for a girls night to see it! It was a great time. It almost brought a tear to my eye seeing Audrey up on the big screen! And all of the cute ladies wearing their ballet flats, LBDs, and boat neck sweaters! I think that this will be my last post at Mrs LSL.....too hard. I opened up Ms LAS and will probably be posting from there for a bit until I come up with something cute and catchy! Thank you so much to all of you for your support. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. Ms. LAS
2 comments:
what a fun and unique girls night out!
Love the post, huch a hero. engagement rings
Post a Comment